Jane Fonda Plastic Surgery - Hollywood Celebrity Plastic Surgery News

For several years, Jane Fonda is an example worthy of aging. But the other day, 73-year-old actress admitted that she resorted to plastic surgery. Since the beginning of this year, the actress has done some plastic surgery.

"I feel so good, so relaxed, that I see in the mirror, so different from my experiences. I decided I wanted to be more like how I feel, and buy yourself some time," - said Jane.

Dr. David Shafer says, "Jane looks great. Like many people, she realized that plastic surgery can help people to grow old gracefully - and beautiful."
Jane has done for the correction of eye surgery - blepharoplasty, liposuction and a neck lift.

"Glory Jane Fonda! She found the resolve to look as good as it feels. I often have patients who say they look older than feel, and that it is their motivation to undergo cosmetic surgery. I think that Jane feels great and looks the same way "- says plastic surgeon in Miami, Michael Salzherer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...